Last Updated on February 4, 2022 by christinabtv
What To Wear On Valentine’s And How To Look Pretty. Oh my I can’t wait to share this look with you. It’s one of my favorite looks that I’ve worn lately. February is the month where all things pink and red are justified and I’m here for it! I actually love the two together – it’s bold yet classic.
What To Wear On Valentine’s Day
This red/pink shacket is so eye-catching. It’s a must have for me. When I saw it I just knew it was going to be in my closet haha. I also felt the same way when I found these red faux leather pants. I’ve worn them out several times and they just look so chic. Don’t be afraid to wear red pants – these are so classy!
Another brand I’ve been getting quite addicted to is Schutz. I have tons of shoes from them but when I found these rhinestone mules I just had to have them! They are so me. The comfort level is incredible it’s the perfect heel height.
What To Wear On Valentine’s And How To Look Pretty
Whether you are going out or staying in, dating or not, you always can do something to make yourself feel pretty! Here are some of my favorite ways to feel good about myself that make all the difference
- Splurging on a great product for my night time skin routine. This moisturizer is expensive but makes my skin buttery smooth. Therefore, regardless of price I have to have it. I usually stock up during the Sephora sale.
- A nice bubble bath. Adding bath salts make a huge difference for me. I can just feel the toxins leave my body. This bath salt is my favorite and it’s affordable.
- Drinking lots of water really does help me feel better. I bought this Stanley cup and it’s the best and helps me drink way more water than I use to.
- Getting a manicure/pedicure always boosts my mood and makes me feel feminine.
- BUY THE SHOES! Treating myself to a new pair of shoes always makes me feel pretty. Try these rhinestone mules they are the cutest.
Personally, I love that all of these pieces make a statement on their own. I can easily mix and match them with other items. I can also down play the red pants with a black sweater and make the shacket more casual with jeans. So many different ways to style make these must-have staples in my closet!
*I use affiliate links at no cost to you. If you choose to make a purchase through my link I make a small commission. Thank you for trusting my recommendations!