Last Updated on September 2, 2019 by christinabtv
Princess Polly Review. So lately I’ve been on this Princess Polly kick. I recently learned about the brand and have been ordering quite a bit of new clothes (oopsies!). I love finding new brands and sharing them with you!
We will discuss everything you need to know from sizing, pricing, fit. Ultimately, is it even worth your money?
Princess Polly Review: Pricing
The prices at Princess Polly are always under $100. The most expensive dresses are around $75 with the cheapest being $25. The average price tends to be around $50.
My blue cut-out jumper is just $43. It’s really adorable and feels justified with the quality in comparison to the price tag.
Shipping is FREE for all US orders over $70
Click the images!
Princess Polly Fit & Sizing
In my opinion, Princess Polly runs small and short. I recommend going up 1 to 2 sizes. I’m almost 5’5 and find the pieces to be too short if I don’t size up.
Depending on the brand, I usually wear a size 2 or 4. In almost all of my Princess Polly clothes I size up to a 6.
Princess Polly is Australian so their sizes run differently than American and European brands.
Everyone’s body is a little different but sizing up worked for me!
Is Princess Polly Worth Your Money?
My answer is Yes and No! And I have my reasons why.
Yes it’s worth the money
- If you normally wear smaller sizes. Since you have to size up 1 or 2 sizes. Sizes don’t go past US 12.
- If you like trendy clothes and affordable prices
- You like fast shipping and easy returns
- You like unique and feminine clothes. Not a lot of “staples” or “plain clothing” on this website
No it’s not worth the money
- You wear sizes US 12 or larger
- You prefer a more simple, plain style
- Spending $50-$60 on a dress is too much
- If you love the Princess Polly style but want to spend around $25 on dresses, try shopping here. They have similar stuff!
My Outfit Details
Click the images!
Photography: Monica Aguinaga
*I use affiliate links at no cost to you. If you choose to make a purchase through my link I make a small commission. Thank you for trusting my recommendations!