How To Dress For Rainy Weather! Oh my goodness, Summer Florida weather is insane with thunderstorms/lightning/and showers almost every afternoon. Hurricane season is from June 1st to November 30th which is almost half a year! Therefore, I found it necessary to splurge on the cutest raincoat I could find!
Side note: visit Florida from December through May! Your beach time will most likely be interrupted with thunderstorms in the Summer. Plus, it’s really nice in Florida from December to May (ish). Summer in Florida is for the devil. It’s beyond hot and muggy so save your Florida vacay for Winter.
How To Dress For Rainy Weather
Find a rain coat that you LOVE! It was love at first sight when I found this clear, posh coat. It’s so chic and still allows your outfit to be the main event. I bought it instantly because I know it will go to good (and immediate) use.
Getting stuck in a rain storm is the worst! Especially if you have things to do. So I have a few tricks to help you not let the weather rain on your parade!
Tips: How To Dress For Rainy Weather
- Keep a rain jacket or coat in the back seat of your car. Trust me, you will thank yourself that time you need it.
- If you have an office, or place to store items at work, keep a rain jacket there too!
- Don’t want to invest in a rain jacket? Get a poncho!
- Rain jackets are also great to have for events like: football games, concerts, bbq’s, outdoor activities!
- Invest in a pair of rain boots! Personally, I love and own these.
Raincoat (wearing xs) | Pink plaid matching set (wearing small top/ medium skort) | Valentino rockstud heels (36.5) | Louis Vuitton neverfull MM
Here are some rain coat options! In case you need one!
Check out more fashion posts here!
*I use affiliate links at no cost to you. If you choose to make a purchase through my link I make a small commission. Thank you for trusting my recommendations!
Leave a Reply