Last Updated on October 31, 2018 by christinabtv
The Sephora sale is here! It’s the best time of year to stock up on all your makeup essential as well as Christmas gifts. I love the gift sets that Sephora carries each year. However, sometimes I feel like the products are really small and aren’t worth the money. I have found a few gift sets (most of them I bought myself this year) that are SO worth the money! I’m really excited to share them with you!
Sephora vib sale 2018
- Nars hot tryst cheek palette: I found this palette after I did all of my shopping at Sephora and I actually went back and made another order to get it! I haven’t received it in the mail but I watched youtube reviews and it looks bomb! I am a big fan of Nars and I love their blush formula so I am very excited to try this. I also love the packaging!
- Peter Thomas Roth mask frenzy: At $75 for 1.7oz of 6 masks this is an AMAZING deal. One mask costs anywhere from 58 to 80 for 5oz. The issue I have with 5oz is that the bottles usually expire in a year and I can never finish them! A little bit goes a long way. So for me, 1.7 oz is perfect. It’s a ton of product but not so much that its wasteful. On the contrary, I also hate when mask samples are itty bitty. I feel like this is the perfect size. I tried the pumpkin mask already and love the way it exfoliated my skin!
- Fresh limited edition sets: I love Fresh, especially their rose products. I purchased the sky high-dration one but there are different sets for different “problems.” This makes a really nice gift for someone or a gift for yourself to try out all of the products. I’m keeping it for myself 🙂
- Charlotte Tilbury bar of gold: OMG, I am SO excited for this!! I ordered it during the sale online but was able to swatch it at Nordstrom and it’s gorgeous. I am all about a highlight and this one is luxurious and pigmented. It’s the perfect size for travel too!
- SK-II Pitera essence set: The Sk-II brand is something I always rave about. Their products are really good and they WORK. This set comes with my 3 favorite products (sheet mask, essence, and treatment lotion) so its the perfect set to test the brand without shelling out the money on full size products.
- Dream glow kit: This is a highlight palette and what I love about it is the unique colors. This is not a highlight for the simpleton. You must love to glow and must love glitter! I saw it and it spoke to me, lol!!
- Nest holiday candle set: Nest candles are expensive but they smell amazing and last! Your whole place will smell SO good. I am really excited about this set so I can try all of the holiday flavors. Birchwood pine smells like a Christmas tree. This would make a really great gift for someone who has a birthday around the holidays so they can use it now!
The Sephora Sale is Novemeber 2nd through November 5th. Sephora rouge members were able to shop a weekend early. If you want to see what I purchased watch my video below!!