The Sephora sale is here! It’s the best time of year to stock up on all your makeup essential as well as Christmas gifts. I love the gift sets that Sephora carries each year. However, sometimes I feel like the products are really small and aren’t worth the money. I have found a few gift sets (most of them I bought myself this year) that are SO worth the money! I’m really excited to share them with you!
Sephora vib sale 2018
- Nars hot tryst cheek palette: I found this palette after I did all of my shopping at Sephora and I actually went back and made another order to get it! I haven’t received it in the mail but I watched youtube reviews and it looks bomb! I am a big fan of Nars and I love their blush formula so I am very excited to try this. I also love the packaging!
- Peter Thomas Roth mask frenzy: At $75 for 1.7oz of 6 masks this is an AMAZING deal. One mask costs anywhere from 58 to 80 for 5oz. The issue I have with 5oz is that the bottles usually expire in a year and I can never finish them! A little bit goes a long way. So for me, 1.7 oz is perfect. It’s a ton of product but not so much that its wasteful. On the contrary, I also hate when mask samples are itty bitty. I feel like this is the perfect size. I tried the pumpkin mask already and love the way it exfoliated my skin!
- Fresh limited edition sets: I love Fresh, especially their rose products. I purchased the sky high-dration one but there are different sets for different “problems.” This makes a really nice gift for someone or a gift for yourself to try out all of the products. I’m keeping it for myself 🙂
- Charlotte Tilbury bar of gold: OMG, I am SO excited for this!! I ordered it during the sale online but was able to swatch it at Nordstrom and it’s gorgeous. I am all about a highlight and this one is luxurious and pigmented. It’s the perfect size for travel too!
- SK-II Pitera essence set: The Sk-II brand is something I always rave about. Their products are really good and they WORK. This set comes with my 3 favorite products (sheet mask, essence, and treatment lotion) so its the perfect set to test the brand without shelling out the money on full size products.
- Dream glow kit: This is a highlight palette and what I love about it is the unique colors. This is not a highlight for the simpleton. You must love to glow and must love glitter! I saw it and it spoke to me, lol!!
- Nest holiday candle set: Nest candles are expensive but they smell amazing and last! Your whole place will smell SO good. I am really excited about this set so I can try all of the holiday flavors. Birchwood pine smells like a Christmas tree. This would make a really great gift for someone who has a birthday around the holidays so they can use it now!
The Sephora Sale is Novemeber 2nd through November 5th. Sephora rouge members were able to shop a weekend early. If you want to see what I purchased watch my video below!!