Last Updated on October 20, 2018 by christinabtv
- Chloe Susanna boots: These boots are made for walking. I wasn’t quite into these at first but they have grown on me and now I am in love. They look amazing with mini dresses.
- Saloni marissa mini dress: This Saloni dress has my name all over it. It’s a splurge but a nice dress is my weakness.
- Burberry cashmere scarf: A classic scarf that I want to add to my wardrobe. Burberry outerwear is timeless and will always be in fashion.
- Gucci marmont crossbody: The perfect bag. It’s so versatile and from the reviews that I read it fits a ton!
- Gucci fur mules: Obsessed with these. I own a pair without the fur and adore them. I feel like these are Gucci meets Uggs, so sign me up!
- Ultracor leggings: Leggings that need to be in my wardrobe. These are HOT. They cost an insane amount for a pair of leggings but that seems to be the norm with athleisure.
- Gucci marmont belt: I own the white version and love it. The black is perfect for Fall and Winter.
- Gucci dionysus bag: LIVING for this bag. It’s my number one goal on my list. I am just so obsessed with the style of this bag.
- Chanel cleanser: This cleanser has really good reviews and I’m a skincare junkie. I love brightners and a good foaming cleanser.
- Zimmermann flutter dress: Zimmermann makes dresses that are works of art. I want one every season <3