1. Yeti cup limited edition pink This Yeti cup helps me drink SO MUCH water. It keeps my drink cold all day (it can also keep your drink hot). I have tons of tumblers and this one is far superior. I love the limited edition pink but they have other colors as well.
2. Alo airbrush leggings: These are my favorite leggings (pictured below). When they sold out in my size at Nordstrom I was able to get them on Amazon for cheaper! How amazing is that?! These are seriously the best leggings for the gym, running errands, lounging around the house. I love them.
3. Dr. Teal’s detox bubble bath: I have been obsessed with bubble baths lately. It’s really hard to find epsom salt that foams. These is only 9 dollars and comes in a huge container. I have bought expensive bubble bath and it isn’t as good as this one!
4. Glamorous laundry detergent: This detergent smells so good! It’s perfect for luxury items around your house like sheets and towels. It makes going to bed and coming out of a shower or bath so much more relaxing!
5. Love real food cookbook: This vegetarian cookbook has amazing reviews on Amazon! I had to buy it. The recipes are easy, healthy and tasty.
10 LUXURY ITEMS ON AMAZON FOR LESS THAN 100
6. Nespresso machine (a tid bit over 100): I make my morning latte every day with this machine. The quality is excellent. It saves me money from going to Starbucks or local coffee shops daily.
7. Nespresso pods: These are essential with the Nespresso. They make quality coffee and it’s so much better than Keurig! I had a Keurig and did not like the way the pods tasted. These pods are really good! I mix mine with almond milk, almond creamer, and add a syrup for flavor. SO delicious!
8. Milk frother: I packed my milk frother during my move and needed one while mine was in storage. I bought this one on Amazon and oh my goodness it works great and is only 39! I like how there are different settings including hot and cold. Total game changer!
9. Apple brand leather protector: I use this on all of my designer handbags and shoes! It protects them from rain and general weather. I spray them on my luxury good and let it dry. I have gone through at least 5 cans!
10. Diamond & precious metal jewelry cleaner: Who has time to take their jewelry to a cleaner? I love this stuff. It’s perfect for rings and earrings. I use it on my diamond rings and it works wonders.
I went into more detail about each item in my youtube video below. Check it out!