What’s in my Nordstrom shopping cart
- Tony Bianco espadrilles: I love the blush color and how they tie up the ankle. The perfect spring and summer wedges! They are sitting in my cart waiting for me to pull the trigger!
- Free people crop sweater: I love everything about this sweater. The only reason I haven’t purchased it yet is that it’s already warm here. If I lived somewhere where it was still cold or got cool at night I would 100% buy.
- Chanel lip balm: This has been in my cart FOREVER. I always forget to purchase it. I will definitely be purchasing it this year.
- BP slit tee: These are the best basics. I love wearing them with leggings. They are on sale so I actually just bought the green one! I already own the white and black + white stripes.
- Gucci fur mules: I want these pink ones so bad! Maybe if I save up enough Nordstrom notes 🙂 I already own them in glitter and love them so much!
- WAYF dress: I think this dress is so perfect for a beach vacation. I don’t have any upcoming beach vacations but I live by beaches..so that counts right?!
- Marc Fisher Alida Espadrilles: I am ordering these THIS WEEK. I need them before they sell out. The blue ones from last years style sold out and I couldn’t get them. Love Marc Fisher wedges they are so easy to walk in!
- UGG luxe wash towel: So I want this towel for two reasons. The first, I like to have a designated towel (if possible) when removing my makeup because I get it dirty. Two, I hate using abrasive towels on my face. I feel like this will be the perfect face wash towel.
- Laura Mercier candleglow powder: I just bought this from my wishlist this weekend. I ran out of my Charlotte Tilbury powder and needed one that I could pick up in stores. I have only used the candleglow once but so far it’s gorgeous!
- 10. Paula’s choice dark spot eraser: I really want to try this! I have tried one other product from this brand and liked it! I think I will buy this during the next triple point event.
- Vince Camuto high waist pants: Pink Pants? YES PLEASE!
Let me know your thoughts on what’s in my Nordstrom shopping cart in the comments below!