What to buy your girlfriend for Valentine’s Day? It’s around the corner and time is running out! Whether you are a female shopping for your gals or a male shopping for your lady I have you covered. I listed so many things that I would personally love to receive and know that most women would LOVE these items too!
What to buy your girlfriend for Valentine’s Day
*Click the blue text to be directed to the item
- Charbonnel et Walker pink champagne truffles: These are to die for. They are my favorite chocolates! They are creamy, decadent, and they are a perfect treat for Valentine’s.
- Valentino Handbag: If you want to spoil someone, this IS IT.
- Oversize oval sunglasses: These are only 16 bucks and they look designer. I just added them to my cart lol. I think they are fierce.
- Jersey robe: I own a red jersey robe and I love it! This one is on sale and would make the perfect love gift. Every girl likes to be pampered and robes signify that.
- Simpatico glass candle: How gorgeous is this candle? This is the ideal Valentine’s gift for a girlfriend.
- Sam Edelman “Haide feather pompom pump”: If you know her size, then get these. They are the perfect shoes to wear on your Galentine’s night in or hot date night out.
- Hanky Panky 3 pack thongs: I love hanky panky underwear. They are comfortable and cute. I love that these come in a little Valentine’s day box.
- ‘Cuddle Up’ Faux Fur Heart Accent Pillow: This is so cute! Perfect for the lady who just moved into a new place and is decorating!
- Sugarfina champagne bears: Cute gift and so tasty! I had these in my bridal suite during our pampering on my wedding day.
- Ugg slippers: I got these for Christmas and wear them every day. They are the most comfortable slippers and they make me feel warm and cozy. I think that the pink ones are the perfect touch for a V-day gift.
- Prada “Candy” perfume: One of my favorite perfumes. The scent is amazing and this would make a delicious Valentine’s gift.
Leave a Reply