My seven MUST HAVE skincare products
*click the blue font to be directed to actual product 🙂
- SK II facial treatment essence: This was an absolute game changer in my skincare routine. I had some melasma around my eyes (symptom from B.C.) and it has almost completely gone away after using this product! When I first tried it I was like really? Is this doing anything..because you just put it on a cotton pad and lightly dab it into your skin. I noticed results within a week and now that I have been using it for months I can tell a clear difference. It is pricey but so worth it.
- Kiehl’s hydro plumping serum: I use this every morning before applying makeup. Kiehl’s is a fantastic brand and has a great price point for what you are getting (especially the cream, see number 6). Hydro plumping serum does just that: plumps and hydrates your face. I feel that my skin is less dry since using this religiously.
- Shiseido Facial cotton: Trust me, once you use these you won’t go back to regular cotton pads. For 10 dollars, you do get a lot of them and they are SO much better than drugstore cotton pads.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray: A facial spray that makes me feel like I’m at a fancy salon. I like to spray this on my face prior to makeup and at night time too. Sometimes I take it with me and carry it in my bag. It’s refreshing and smells like roses. It’s also only SEVEN dollars, yes you read that correctly.
- Shiseido perfect cleansing oil: This smells SO BOMB. It leaves your skin feeling SO SOFT. I use this after removing my makeup to remove any missed spots.
- Kiehl’s ultra facial cream: My favorite moisturizer and such a great price point for the quality. It’s very hydrating and glides on the skin easily. It also doesn’t leave that gross residue feeling that some moisturizers/lotions do.
- It cosmetics bye bye makeup remover: Hands down the best makeup remover on the market. This literally takes off all your eyelash residue, the black eyeliner, and the three pounds of eye glitter on your face. I use to buy specific eye makeup removers and separate facial cleansers. Not anymore. This bad boy does everything in one!
I honestly feel that I just let you guys in on a secret. These facial products get used by me every day and they are really part of my lifestyle. I have pretty good skin and these products really help me stay looking young! I love writing beauty posts and trying new products. Do you have any skincare products that you recommend?